A foam dressing soaked in Burnshield sterile trauma burngel, supplied in a foil pouch. The Burnshield Face Masks can be applied directly onto the face. With its high water content, Burnshield Burngel cools and soothes by absorbing and dissipating heat which minimizes skin damage. It is non-stick and will not adhere to the wound. Burnshield Burngel is a natural anti-bacterial which reduces infection. It is non toxic and non irritant. Safe to use on children.
- Ventilation holes are provided for the nose and mouth
- Heat dissipation
- Conforms to wound area
- Fiber-less elastic open-cell foam sheeting
- Wound covering
- Gel retention
8" x 18" (20cm x 45cm) Foil Pack Size:
- 10" x 0.2" x 9" (25 cm x 0.5 cm x 23 cm)
23" x 16" (60cm x 40cm) Foil Pack Size:
- 17" x 0.2" x 12" (43.5 cm x 0.5 cm x 30 cm)
- Melaleuca Alt. (Tea Tree) Oil
- Water (96%)
- Gelling Agent
- Polyurethane Open Cell Foam
- Facial Burn
How to Apply:
- Open the sterile package.
- Remove Foam Dressing from package.
- Apply Foam Dressing over the face.
- Ventilation holes are provided for the nose and mouth areas.