A foam dressing soaked in Burnshield sterile trauma burngel, supplied in a foil pouch. Burnshield can be used for minor burns and scalds. With its high water content, Burnshield Burngel cools and soothes by absorbing and dissipating heat which minimizes skin damage. The gel is clear which makes it easy to assess the wound. It is non-stick and will not adhere to the wound. Burnshield Burngel is a natural anti-bacterial which reduces infection. It is non-toxic and non-irritant. Safe to use on children.
- Heat dissipation
- Conforms to wound area
- Fiber-less elastic open-cell foam sheeting
- Wound covering
- Gel retention
Foil Pack Size:
- 17" x 0.2" x 12" (43.5 cm x 0.5 cm x 30 cm)
- Melaleuca Alt. (Tea Tree) Oil
- Water (96%)
- Gelling Agent
- Polyurethane Open Cell Foam
- All types of burns: Fire, Sun Burn, Thermal & scalding, Chemical, Radiation
- Superficial / Partial Thickness Burns
- Small Sized Burns
How to Apply:
- Open the sterile package.
- Remove the Foam Dressing from package.
- Apply the Foam Dressing over the wound.
- Secure the Foam dressing with a non-adherent bandage.
- Re-apply Burnshield Burngel to the dressing to prevent the wound from dehydrating.
- Seek medical attention if needed.